Dave & Jeff discuss the latest developments with Educationbridge's 'Wiki based course textbook' project, and provide a weekly round-up of edtech and edublogosphere news. We also welcome James Ryan of Adviser Education Services who shares his perpectives on comparisons between the worlds of educational technology and corporate training, the role of open source software, and how podcasting and new media can be used for training purposes.
- Blogging Delivered Billboard
- Education Exchange
- Philadelphia Enquirer coverage of the Edublog Awards
- Firefox Xinha Plugin
- ThinkLab's Blogging and the Changing Environment of Education and Collaboration
- Jeremy Hiebert's Learners as Contributors
- George Siemen's Connected Learning Post