This was our Back to School Special. We discussed the following;
- We explored the differences between a traditional classroom and a Web 2.0 Classroom.
- We discussed the new NETS standards for technology. We looked at student profiles and what students are expected to do in the different grade levels.
- We talked about how we use Web 2.0 tools in our classrooms.
- We then opened up a round table discussion.
Other resources from the show:
- Our show outline can be viewed here
Our next show will be on Monday September 10 at 4 p.m. PDT/6 p.m. CDT/8 p.m. EDT, on the subject of the use of Moodle in the elementary classroom with our guest, James Gates of http://eduspaces.net/jamesg/weblog Join us then, at http://edtechtalk.com/chat!
Text Chat Log Below