- Length: 52:20 minutes (23.96 MB)
- Format: MP3 Mono 44kHz 64Kbps (CBR)
After a few months of blogging with all of her classes at YouthVoices.net, Susan Ettenheim sent Paul Allison a few questions:
- What happens when you sit one-on-one with someone and you are able to catch his or her interest in an intensely personal way, they write one great blog post, then never do another....
- How can we better connect what we are trying to do in Youth Voices to the power to participate in an on-line world (job networking, finding internship possibilities, it’s who you know that counts but you can make who you know)
- How do you get student posts to become more interesting and rich and still acknowledge that it is OK to write about the academic pressures of high school?...
- How do we avoid getting to the point where the good students are doing good work and the bad students are doing bad work and everyone is getting bored?