- Length: 67:10 minutes (15.36 MB)
- Format: MP3 Mono 44kHz 31Kbps (VBR)
This July, Paul Allison and Julie Conason fascilated a 3-week Writing Project Institute for teachers where we used VoiceThread as the focus of one of our weeks together. In the middle of our work with teachers, we invited Steve Muth, co-founder of VoiceThread, and Colette Cassinelli, a technology teacher near Portland, Oregon who started a wiki that collects examples of VoiceThreads.
What will you find on Collette's VoiceThread4Education?
"This is your wiki," Colette writes: "Please feel free to add any ideas, examples or resources to the site and provide appropriate link attribution. If you are not sure how to embed your VoiceThread projects in wikispaces - follow the directions below."
- Samples submitted by teachers of VoiceThread projects made by their students
- VoiceThreads used in professional development
- Resources, including other websites that contain VoiceThread examples
- Best Practices - tips and ideas of how to best implement VoiceThread in your curriculum
- Subject area ideas
In addition: Paul and Julie invite you to take a look at the "Narrative Discussions" from our Institute, linked below. We would love your comments on these.
by Teachers in the NYC Writing Project's
Open/Advanced Summer Technology Institute
Family Camp by Paul Allison
Quality of Life by JoAnn Chen
Ellie Tells a Story by Julie Conason
Childhood... by Wendy Farkas
Life in Shards by Margaret Fiore
Honeymoon by Mat Gerowitz
My Loving Family by Julia Loving
Family Stories by Aileen Malave
Travel by Sonali Matani
Amsterdam 2008 by Julie Miele
My Running... by Beth St John