TTT#305 NMC Horizon Report > 2012 K-12 Edition w/ Samantha Adams, Jack West, Jeremy Hyler, and Erin Wilkey Oh 7.11.12
On this episode of TTT (recorded earlier in the summer), join Samantha Adams and Jack West, along with Jeremy Hyler and Erin Wilkey Oh to learn more about mobiles, tablets, games, PLE's, augumented reality, and natural user interfaces.
If you haven't read it yet, after listening to TTT#305 you'll want to read the NMC Horizon Report > 2012 K-12 Edition. You can get the report at the NMC site: http://www.nmc.org/publications/2012-horizon-report-k12 or you can join the conversation about on the report at the NWP's Digital Is: http://digitalis.nwp.org/resource/3977.
- Samatha Adams, Director of Communications at the New Media Consortium (NMC), and here are some of the things Samantha does athe NMC:
- Lead writer and researcher for the Horizon Report series (http://www.nmc.org/horizon-project/horizon-reports)
- Lead writer/editor - web and print
- Community manager, social media strategist and analyst
- Membership, press, and public outreach
- Webinar production/hosting
- Content manager for all nmc websites, including nmc.org and navigator.nmc.org
- Project analysis and user experience for NMC partners -- mainly large companies
- Jack West, physics teachers and advisory board member for the NMC Horizon Report > 2012 K-12 Report. Advisory Board members are the ones who actually vote in the specific technologies to the report.
Click Read more to see a copy of the chat that was happening during the webcast.