A discussion about about the Massive Online Open Course called Connectivism. We had some audio issues early on but it ended up being a very informative discussion about the actual workings of the course and a must listen for anyone considering taking it.
- Length: 59:11 minutes (27.09 MB)
- Format: MP3 Mono 44kHz 64Kbps (CBR)
August 17, 2008
Talk #2 about the Connectivism Course
with Stephen Downes, Alec Couros, George Siemens and Leigh Blackall
We brought in 4 EdTech Luminaries to discuss it.
- Alec Couros  - Assistant Director SIDRU Faculty of Education University of Regina at the university of Regina
- George Siemens  - University of Manitoba - Assistant director Learning Technologies Centre
- Stephen Downes  - Senior Researcher at the NRC in Moncton and editor of OLDaily
- Leigh Blackall  - Works in Educational Development for the Otago Polytechnic