- Length: 68:22 minutes (15.65 MB)
- Format: MP3 Mono 44kHz 32Kbps (CBR)
If it’s November, it must be time for the National Writing Project’s (NWP's) Annual Meeting. This week, many Writing Project teachers from across the United States (and some around the world) will be gathering in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania for our annual conference. 
In connection with the National Writing Project's Annual Meeting , we invited a few teachers who will be presenting in Philadelphia to join us on this episode. Paul Oh, an associate with the NWP joined us as well. In addition, this same cast of characters will be joining us for a follow-up show  after the Annual Meeting on December 2.
This podcast, co-sponsored by the New York City Writing Project  and the NWP Technology Liaisons Network, features:
- Robert Rivera-Amezola, Philadelphia Writing Project http://www.nwp.org/cs/public/print/nwp_amsession/1584 
- Joe Conroy, NWP at Rutgers University Writing Project http://www.nwp.org/cs/public/print/nwp_amsession/1607 
- Chuck Jurich, High Desert Writing Project (New Mexico) http://www.nwp.org/cs/public/print/nwp_amsession/1608 
- Paul Oh, the coordinator of the technology liaison program for the National Writing Project http://www.nwp.org/cs/public/print/nwp_au/1102 
As presenters of Annual Meeting sessions that focus on 21st century literacies, these writing project teachers and colleagues shared stories about the exploration of new composing practices, especially podcasting and video-making. Robert and Chuck teach 4th graders and Joe teaches 6th graders. It was and exciting, informative show.