- Length: 66:52 minutes (45.92 MB)
- Format: MP3 Stereo 44kHz 96Kbps (CBR)
On this episode of TTT, we learn more about EduCon2013 with our guests:
Meenoo Rami, Chad Sansing, Mary Beth Hertz, Paul Oh, Sam Reed, and Chris Lehmann
What's EduCon? http://educonphilly.org "Educon is both a conversation and a conference."
It is an innovation conference where we can come together, both in person and virtually, to discuss the future of schools. Every session will be an opportunity to discuss and debate ideas - from the very practical to the big dreams.
The Axioms: The guiding principles behind Educon:1) Our schools must be inquiry-driven, thoughtful and empowering for all members
2) Our schools must be about co-creating - together with our students - the 21st Century Citizen
3) Technology must serve pedagogy, not the other way around
4) Technology must enable students to research, create, communicate and collaborate
5) Learning can - and must - be networked
Questions? Comments? Email: firstname.lastname@example.org 
Register to attend EduCon 2.5 educonphilly.org 
Click Read more to see the chat that was happening during this live webcast.