- Length: 64:52 minutes (44.54 MB)
- Format: MP3 Stereo 44kHz 96Kbps (CBR)
Paul Allison and Chris Sloan host:
- Jo Paraiso, teacher at Fremont High School, Oakland and Educating for Democracy in the Digital Age member
- Timothy Burke, School Partnerships at Gooru
- Leah Jensen, Instructional Tech Lead at Oakland Unified School District
- Andrew Wyndham, School Partnerships at Gooru
We brainstorm several use-case possibilities such as:
- How can we use Gooru along with other tools like Crocodoc, Popcorn Maker, or Vialogues to not only collect resources, but make them interactive at the same time? (Can you help us add to this list of interactive tools?)
- What if students used Gooru to keep a portfolio of the articles they've read, podcasts they've listened to, videos they've viewed?
- How could teachers and students build collections together, using the copy tools in Gooru?
- How can we use resource narrations and the new Classpages to guide and inspire students as they are using different collections?
We hope you enjoy this conversation between teachers re-imagining online education using Gooru, and if you missed the first TTT webcast with Gooru you can listen to the recording here: http://edtechtalk.com/node/5165