0:46 minutes (178.62 KB)
What happens when you mix a group of passionate educators with a desire to advocate for change in education? You get action!
Ed21, a conference for educators - and all learners, is happening this Saturday, February 21st from 8:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m PST (global time). The conference is a mix of four Ted-like 14 minute presentations with time for conversation in between and after the presentations.
The website answers the question, “What is Ed21?”, with this:
We are interested in discussing how we can reinvent the educational system so students can be:
• independent processors of information
• solvers of real life problems
• curious and passionate about their interests
• effective oral and written communicators
• collaborators who make an impact on their community, one another, and the world
To this end we are committed to challenging the status quo, connecting people with networks, and sharing ideas worth spreading.
I hope you can join us!