66:23 minutes (45.58 MB)
- Imagining Learning - Creating a National Collective Voice through Listening
- Open Road Learning Community for Teens: Learning Without School (It's Natural)
- Youth Voices Summer Program: Connected Learning with the NYC Writing Project
- Look for the Spokes campaign on Kickstarter.
Whether or not you plan to or can not make a contribution to one of these campaigns, please join us for a conversation about crowdfunding on this episode of TTT.
We are joined by the following on this episode of TTT:
IncitED is the crowdfunding community for education where ed supporters can fund, share, and replicate important education initiatives worldwide. http://incited.org
Imagining Learning is working to create a national collective voice on the wisdom of young people on how they would reinvent education. http://bit.ly/15IE8P6
Charlie's Ted Talk https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BDQd04BfkpI
What is a Listening session? video http://youtu.be/GhTZ58I495w
Providing individualized, non-coercive education that empowers teens to direct their own learning and fulfill their potential.
Turner Bohlen and Claire O'Connell from Spokes talk about their plan to ride bikes across America to work for passion-based education for high school students and to find a mentor for every high school student in America!
Karen Fasimpaur and Paul Oh to help us talk about a Youth Voices Summer Program that will be part of The National Writing Project’s Educator Innovator Initiative http://blog.nwp.org/educatorinnovator/ this summer.
Links to IncitED crowdfunding campaign planning documents
1. Overview document covering pre-planning to post-campaign follow up
2. Document with tips for making an effective campaign video
3. Document with tips for creating effective campaign perks
4. Document with tips for writing a basic campaign story
Click Read more to see the chat that was happening during this live webcast.