- Length: 70:41 minutes (48.53 MB)
- Format: MP3 Stereo 44kHz 96Kbps (CBR)
Joel Malley @joelmalley and Stephen Ritz join us on this episode of TTT, the second of a series of episodes this Spring where we are discussing Connected Learning and our OLE (Online Learning Experience) sponsored by the National Writing Project http://connect.nwp.org/online-learning-connected-learning. (Anybody can join the OLE. Just email Joel.)
We're in the middle of the third session, and this webcast looks back to the first session where many of us were introduced to a wonderful example of a connected teacher, Stephen Ritz.
Here's the plan for the next couple of months:
- Session 1 - Connected Learning Core Values, Feb 6-Feb 20
- Session 2 - Why School?, Feb 21-March 6
- Session 3 - Connected Learning is Interest-Powered, March 7-March 20
- Session 4 - Connected Learning is Peer Supported, March 21-April 3
- Session 5 - Connected Learning is Academically Oriented, April 3-April 17
- Session 6 - Connected Learning is Production Centered, April 18-May 1
- Session 7 - Connected Learning is Openly Networked, May 2-May 15
- Session 8 - Connected Learning has Shared Purpose, May 16-29
We invite you to join these conversations at the Connected Learning Inquiry Group and here on Teachers Teaching Teachers over the next several weeks.
On this episode of TTT, we are joined by:
Paul Allison, Stephen Ritz, Joel Malley, Chris Sloan, Nadjib Aktouf, Scott Shelhart, Nikhil Goyal, Valerie Burton and Monika Hardy
After listening to this first episode in this series on Connected Learning (TTT #336), we hope you are inspired to join our special guest, Stephen Ritz on this episode of TTT.
Check him out here, listen to or watch our webcast -- further below, and leave your coments.
And stay tuned! We are live every Wednesday at Teachers Teaching Teachers.
After we read and discuss Will Richardson's Book Why School? on the Connected Learning Inquiry Group site, Richardson will be joining us on TTT on March 27 at 9PM ET/6PM PT/World Times: http://goo.gl/TLFP7 at http://edtechtalk.com/ttt .
Enjoy this episode of TTT, and plan to connect with us all Spring!
Click Read more to see the chat that was happening during this live webcast.
Links we talk about on this episode of TTT: