- Length: 71:33 minutes (49.13 MB)
- Format: MP3 Stereo 44kHz 96Kbps (CBR)
Tommy Buteau joins us on this episode of TTT, and it seems perfect to introduce you to him in this Connected Educators Month http://connectededucators.org/. Tommy teaches in Windsor, Colorado http://youthvoices.net/whs/ and he talks about these three connected projects and more:
- Letter Writing with “The Things They Carried” http://youthvoices.net/node/41202
- Post Modern Multimedia Research Project http://youthvoices.net/node/39997
- News Article http://youthvoices.net/node/33404
Add your comments to this post. Let us know what you think about Tommy’s connected pedagogy, and help us look into the future of Youth Voices. http://youthvoices.net. This episode might be a good moment for us to connect to old friends who want to work with us at Youth Voices again or meet new people as well.
Joining Tommy on this episode are:
Shantanu Saha, Monika Hardy, Jeremy Hyler, Deb Kauffman,
Gail Desler,Valerie Burton, Chris Sloan, and Fred Mindlin
Click Read more to see a copy of the chat that was happening during the webcast.