- Length: 58:38 minutes (40.26 MB)
- Format: MP3 Stereo 44kHz 96Kbps (CBR)
On this episode of TTT six teachers get together to consider how they might get students more deeply connected on Youth Voices http://youthvoices.net.
- Shantanu Saha http://youthvoices.net/bsge#literacy
- Karen Fasimpaur http://youthvoices.net/users/kfasimpaur
- Johanna Paraiso http://youthvoices.net/Fremont#paraiso
- Jake Jacobs https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/112591330525635053958
for this conversation
Here are some of the questions we've been asking recently:
What if students were encouraged to create projects for each other? What's the difference between writing a "Discussion Post" and creating a "Wiki" page on a social network like Youth Voices? How might we consider connecting students more often in spaces like Skype or Hangouts? What would it take to build a "Youth Voices Live" space for young people? How can we engage students in deeper, meaning making in their conversations with each other?
Click Read more to see the chat that was happening during this live webcast,
and to find many links to the resources shared during this episode of TTT.
Notes from the Webcast: